Monday, August 29, 2011

Developing a Talent

As many of us know, everyone has talents. Whether it be singing, drawing, playing an instrument, giving amazing back rubs, public speaking, or whatever else it may be, they all have to be developed. Even those who seem to be born with a talent, they still have to constantly work on it.  

Well as you may guess from the title of my new blog, this blog is going to be just for my cakes. I decided that I need a place to have pictures of my cakes all in one area instead of spread out. Hopefully this will help me see the progress I am making a little easier. 

I don't expect to have my own cake show anytime soon, but who knows, if I keep working and getting better at this, I just might have one in the future. My fingers are crossed and I am ready to do the work!!!

1 comment: